Call for paper is now open !
Nepal Network Operators Group (npNOG) is seeking contribution for conference presentations for npNOG8 Conference on Internet Operational Technologies.
We are looking for presenters who would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker
The npNOG5 conference program is organized in two parts, including conference and workshops.
Please submit your papers here
Conference Key Dates (Tentative)
|Paper Submission starts:||1st May 2023|
|First Draft Program Published:||30th May 2023|
|Final Deadline for Submissions:||10th June 2023|
|Final Program Published:||15th June 2023|
|Final Slides received||15th June 2023|
The topics and contents must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies. Marketing materials are forbidden.
• Internet Operation and application in Nepalese Perspective.
• Rural connectivity and its challenges.
• Internet of Things.
• ccTLDs, gTLDs IDNs.
• SDN and NFV
• ISP and Telco backbone network operation.
• IP Core Network Routing, Switching and operations.
• Network Automations.
• IPv6 deployment and transition technologies.
• Access and Transport network including 4G/LTE, WiMax, FTTx/GPON, STM, MPLS etc.
• Wi-Fi and SP Wi-Fi Technologies.
• Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, “telepresence”, Gaming) and Cloud Computing and Virtualization.
• DNS / DNSSEC, System administration etc..
• Network security issues (NSP-Sec, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware).
• Firewall and Network Security BCPs.
• Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc..)
• IXPs and Peering
• Research on Internet Operations and Deployment.
• Academic Research on Internet Technologies.
• IP Telephony and Voice.
• Any case studies or learning related to operational technologies that you want to share with the community.
• Cyber Security.
• Enterprise Security etc…
Executive Committee of npNOG
– Samit Jana , President
– Ram Krishna Pariyar,Vice-President.
– Uttam Shrestha Rana, Treasurer.
– Kabindra Shrestha, General Secretary
– Kijush Maharjan, Secretary