Fellowships are now Closed.
The npNOG7 Fellowship program has been made possible by a grant from the Internet Exchange Nepal (npix). We very much thank Internet Exchange Nepal (npix) for supporting us every time. The Fellowship provides support to several Nepalese citizens from across the country to participate in the workshop and conference. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
The npNOG Fellowship Program targets personnel from all over Nepal who are actively involved in Internet development, in any of the following roles:
- Engineers (Network Builders)
- Technology Decision Makers
- Educators and trainers
The successful applicant will be provided 100% off on registration to the entire npNOG event. Fellowship DOES NOT cover personal costs but covers reimbursement of transportation (by bus), accommodations, and 100% off on registration. The final grant size is determined according to final costs and available funding and is advised to successful applicants. It should be noted that other expenses are not funded by the Fellowship Program and are the responsibility of the successful fellow.
- Fellowship opening date: 26th December 2022
- Fellowship closing date: 4th January 2023
- Fellowship result announcement: 11th January 2023
- 100% of the Registration Fees for either the Workshop week.
- 100% of the Accommodation Costs (up to 3 days for the Event) at the npNOG Fellows Hotel*
- Reimbursement of transportation cost*
- Confirmation of full-time attendance
- Willing to be part of npNOG technical community in future
- Write a blog about participation and submit it by email within 10 days of completion of the workshop to [email protected]
- Further train peers and community