npNOG2 Conference Call for Papers
Call for paper is now CLOSED
Nepal Network Operators Group (npNOG) is seeking contribution for conference presentations for npNOG2 Conference on Internet Operational Technologies.
We are looking for presenters who would:
– Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
– Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
The npNOG2 conference program is organized in two parts, including conference and workshops.
Conference Key Dates
|Call for Papers Opens:||16th April 2017|
|First Draft Program Published:||16th May 2017|
|Final Deadline for Submissions:||4th June 2017|
|Final Slides Received:||5th June 2017|
|Final Program Published:||5th June 2017|
Topics for npNOG2, the conference must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
- Internet Operation and application in Nepalese Perspective.
- Rural connectivity and its challenges.
- ISP and Telco backbone network operation.
- IP Core Network Routing, Switching and operations.
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies.
- Access and Transport network including 3G/LTE, WiMax, FTTx/GPON, STM, MPLS etc.
- Wi-Fi and SP Wi-Fi Technologies .
- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, “telepresence”, Gaming) and Cloud Computing and Virtualization.
- DNS / DNSSEC, System administration etc..
- Network security issues (NSP-Sec, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware).
- Firewall and Network Security BCPs.
- Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc..)
- IXPs and Peering
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment.
- Academic Research on Internet Technologies.
- IP Telephony and Voice .
Member of npNOG Committee
– Samit Jana , Worldlink communication Pvt. Ltd.
– Ram Krishna Pariyar, Subisu Cablenet Pvt.Ltd.
– Uttam Shrestha Rana, URS Network.
– Kijush Maharjan, Worldlink Communication Pvt. Ltd.
– Kshitiz Shrestha, Nepal Telecom Ltd.
– Krishna Pd. Pokharel, Websurfer Nepal Communication System Pvt. Ltd.
– Krishna P Bhandari, Nepal Telecom Ltd.
– Purushottam Koirala, Ncell Pvt. Ltd.
– Bal Krishna Adhikari, Subisu Cablenet Pvt. Ltd.
– Kabindra Shrestha, PCH
– Dibya Khatiwada, PCH
– Rupesh Basnet, Om Network Pvt. Ltd.
– Indiver Badal, NPIX
– Rupesh Bhakta Shrestha, NPIX
– Gaurab Raj Upadhaya, LIMELIGHT/APNIC
– Vicky Shrestha, Cloudflare
– Gyanendra Mishra, Mercantile Communications Pvt. Ltd.